BE Twitter Competition

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Just read this in the Concierge thread......WOW.......sounds like fun!!!!

Wonder what the prizes are!!!!

Hello, yes I must also thank you on Rose's behalf for your love and care. We were all really touched by your kindness. Rose never ever gets sick, so it was really difficult for her being ill and not being able to work. Though she now has an Iphone and knowing Rose, she worked from her bed and many of you didn't even notice she was gone!

I'm here to reiterate that

1. because we forgot to give advance notice/announce the expiry date for the groups we extended it by one week on request.

2. I am going to Greece this week for my first holiday in ages! Whilst there I am going to be having some fun running an exciting - and most importantly fun - new competition.

It's going to involve Twitter and a fun guessing game with a nice prize or two, so get yourself an account on Twitter www.twitter.com and start following us/me here:sad:www.twitter.com/belenechandia and www.twitter.com/jackiecawthra) so that you can follow my progress and join in the fun!

For those of you who don't know, Twitter is a way to state what you are doing in less than 140 characters.

Anyone can sign up and "follow" us to see what we are doing.

As well as this fun guessing game next week,we are going to be using it more and more for sales, competitions and announcements, so it is worth signing up so that you don't miss out on anything.

Have a lovely weekend and I'll "see" you next week for the game!!!!!!

Jackie XOX

Cooooool!! Maybe some of tl and TygerKitty's good luck will rub off on one of us!!!

I am on Twitter myself but always forget to tweet.

(Imagine that...me forgetting to talk). :Push:

I signed up months ago and have all of these random followers yet I have never even tweeted once.:nogood: I think I need to try it. I always have plenty to say and now someone might actually listen!:nuts:

Any other AOLers having problems bringing Twitter up today? I may have to switch browsers to find Jackie when she's in Greece. I hope she takes lots of pictures to show us when she gets back.

Thanks for posting Contessa..I joined too, but dammit how do I post??

LOL Bonnie........

You either POST under your own name (there's a big blank box at the top of the screen with a flashing cursor)

OR

If you're following someone, you simply click "message" at the right column and then type your message to the person you're following.

There are going to be really cool prizes! Save the twitter pictures that Twitter's JackieCawthra and BelenEchandia send and also save the HINTS she gives as to where she is! HOW FUN IT THIS?? "Where In the World is Jackie??" Let's discuss these pix and Twitter posts she makes?? This is such a fun game!