BE Twitter Competition

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just read this in the Concierge thread......WOW.......sounds like fun!!!!

Wonder what the prizes are!!!!

2. Thanks for posting Contessa. That sounds like fun. I love a little competition!:graucho:

3. Cooooool!! Maybe some of tl and TygerKitty's good luck will rub off on one of us!!!

I am on Twitter myself but always forget to tweet.

(Imagine that...me forgetting to talk). :Push:

4. HaHaHa! I am like that too! I was all excited to get on Twitter, tweeted for some weeks, then forgot all about it! Now we'll have to stay tuned to it so we can win something.

Sounds like, "Where In the World Is Jackie?"

5. I'm excited for this! I haven't Tweeted as much as I used to, but I am following her and can't wait to see what happens!

6. This sounds like fun! I signed up about a month or so ago ... I feel like I don't have anything interesting to tweet about though! :smile:

7. I signed up months ago and have all of these random followers yet I have never even tweeted once.:nogood: I think I need to try it. I always have plenty to say and now someone might actually listen!:nuts:

8. Any other AOLers having problems bringing Twitter up today? I may have to switch browsers to find Jackie when she's in Greece. I hope she takes lots of pictures to show us when she gets back.

9. Jackie has started posting pictures on twitter.

10. Thanks for posting Contessa..I joined too, but dammit how do I post??

11. LOL Bonnie........

You either POST under your own name (there's a big blank box at the top of the screen with a flashing cursor)

OR

If you're following someone, you simply click "message" at the right column and then type your message to the person you're following.

12. Thanks Contessa,
    Found the " message" :blush:...lol

13. Save the pictures and twitters she sends!!

14. There are going to be really cool prizes! Save the twitter pictures that Twitter's JackieCawthra and BelenEchandia send and also save the HINTS she gives as to where she is! HOW FUN IT THIS?? "Where In the World is Jackie??" Let's discuss these pix and Twitter posts she makes?? This is such a fun game!

15. I Tweet and have done so for awhile, but I've been so darned busy lately that I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with this;)