gucci bag charm on damier speedy

imeelove

Jan 17, 2009
hi everyone! so the LV tapage is sooo expensive for me and i'm trying to get a perfect bag charm for my damier speedy 30. i found this at the gucci outlet. it's not comparable to the tapage but it's also cute and reasonably priced at $69. ladies, i need your opinion on this.is it ok to place a gucci charm on an LV bag? my DH finds it awkward, but it's totally ok with me. TIA!

ml075z.jpg

or this one for $99 only. it's also gucci
rhikv4.jpg

Last edited:
I personally refuse to buy anything Gucci ever again due to the way I was treated over my most recent purchase and I do find myself very brand loyal so I personally wouldn't put a Gucci charm on my LV bag. However, I woukd use my bag with a Burberry hat or belt. Haha weird I know. However, that first charm is soooo cute, especially if your first or last name starts with G! And since you don't have a fowl taste of Gucci in your mouth, I say rock it!

I personally refuse to buy anything Gucci ever again due to the way I was treated over my most recent purchase and I do find myself very brand loyal so I personally wouldn't put a Gucci charm on my LV bag. However, I woukd use my bag with a Burberry hat or belt. Haha weird I know. However, that first charm is soooo cute, especially if your first or last name starts with G! And since you don't have a fowl taste of Gucci in your mouth, I say rock it!

thx lilmountaingirl! i do love gucii, and burberry. i have both bags and some wallets and shoes.

thx lilmountaingirl! i do love gucii, and burberry. i have both bags and some wallets and shoes.

You should get that top one then. I think itls adorable! And I actually did just get a damier speedy to go with some gucci shoes, so I guess its the same. Haha I'm just so mad at gucci right now! But I will get over it. I actually want the juicy diamond key ring to use with my bags...

You should get that top one then. I think itls adorable! And I actually did just get a damier speedy to go with some gucci shoes, so I guess its the same. Haha I'm just so mad at gucci right now! But I will get over it. I actually want the juicy diamond key ring to use with my bags...

juicy charms are sooo cute, too. i've seen a lot on the bag charm club. the gucci charm, however, is new. even at the store. i'm sorry you feel that way about gucci. i used to feel that way too. i've gotten over it after a few weeks. :winkiss: