gucci bag charm on damier speedy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
    hi everyone! so the LV tapage is sooo expensive for me and i'm trying to get a perfect bag charm for my damier speedy 30. i found this at the gucci outlet. it's not comparable to the tapage but it's also cute and reasonably priced at $69. ladies, i need your opinion on this.is it ok to place a gucci charm on an LV bag? my DH finds it awkward, but it's totally ok with me. TIA!

[​IMG]

or this one for $99 only. it's also gucci
    [​IMG]

2. I think they both would look great on your speedy! I really like the first one a lot!!!

3. thanks baglover1973! gucci also have like a pastilles charm but i'm not sure if it will fit the speedy. i don't have a photo either.

4. I think it will look fine ;) I like the 1st one

5. I like both charms and think either one would look nice on your Speedy :smile:

6. I personally refuse to buy anything Gucci ever again due to the way I was treated over my most recent purchase and I do find myself very brand loyal so I personally wouldn't put a Gucci charm on my LV bag. However, I woukd use my bag with a Burberry hat or belt. Haha weird I know. However, that first charm is soooo cute, especially if your first or last name starts with G! And since you don't have a fowl taste of Gucci in your mouth, I say rock it!

7. thx lilmountaingirl! i do love gucii, and burberry. i have both bags and some wallets and shoes.

8. I think both will look super cute!!!

9. They both look cute. But I like the first one the best.

10. like the first one!

11. I really like the first charm!

12. they're both really cute!! you can totally use it on your speedy.

13. You should get that top one then. I think itls adorable! And I actually did just get a damier speedy to go with some gucci shoes, so I guess its the same. Haha I'm just so mad at gucci right now! But I will get over it. I actually want the juicy diamond key ring to use with my bags...

14. juicy charms are sooo cute, too. i've seen a lot on the bag charm club. the gucci charm, however, is new. even at the store. i'm sorry you feel that way about gucci. i used to feel that way too. i've gotten over it after a few weeks. :winkiss:

15. why not. i put a C()@%& charm on my Gucci