anyone else that just has one louis vuitton?

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
I just got my first bag on friday but i feel a little inadequate because i see these ladies with beautiful collections of like 10 bags or more. Anyone else in the same boat??:crybaby:

Don't worry. I always envy other people's collections, but you must realize that you're very lucky to have an LV...there are several other people who wish to have one (and I know a lot of people who just stick to fakes, yuck). Save up and buy what you like...I always have to save! I realized I made a big mistake when I bought a bunch of vintages that weren't in pretty condition...so I ended up selling some of them. I have 5 pieces in my collection now, but I'm enjoying what I have.

Don't worry! You have a very nice bag! I saw it!

there is absolutely no reason to feel that way!! Remember we all started out with ONE piece...you may find that over time, your collection will grow! Which it probably will after some time on tPF! Some collections grow faster that others, just be proud of what you have. We are here to enjoy handbags, it's not a competition or meant to make others feel inadequate! I've only been collecting since April, so my collection is not big at all!

I dont have any LV bag!!! Been obsessing about LV for the last 5 months! The only LV I have is a Groom Pochette Cles! Really hoping that DH will look at my list and get me an LV bag this Xmas!

I only have one, too. I purchased it last week. I just love the one I bought and the others are right, we all have to start somewhere. Also, imo there's nothing wrong if the number ends at "1" as long you enjoy that one bag.