which burberry prorsum looks better?

I personally like the Quilted Chain-Strap Shoulder Bag in beige. Its soo cute and cheaper than the leather one:smile:But im also liking the leather in brown. It looks very sophiscated IRL.:drool: :drool: :drool: Hmmm.. but i would go for the quilted chain strap. It looks very classic and stylish:yahoo: :yahoo:

hi yeah ive been to the dept store here and i actually saw the leather one IRL, like u said its incredibly sophisticated! but yeah i do prefer the quilted one too:love: hope i'll get to see it IRL before i decide which to get!

hi! well i saw the burberrys section inside David Jones, i didnt notice whether it was solely a prorsum store, but they had a few selection of handbags there:smile: !

hi, is this the david jones in sydney? if you are at sydney right now i suggest you go to the kings st burberry store that recently opened:smile: My SA also told me that because the burberry store is a flagship store, they send out items to other stores around australia. He said that the price would be slightly expensive than their flagship store:Push: and i actually saw exact same bag that i purchased for 1090ish at the prosum store sell in dj burberry for 1200ish! Heres the address!
BURBERRY
129 KING STREET
SYDNEY
+61 2 9238 0188

Hope you have great time:yahoo: :yahoo:

hi, is this the david jones in sydney? if you are at sydney right now i suggest you go to the kings st burberry store that recently opened:smile: My SA also told me that because the burberry store is a flagship store, they send out items to other stores around australia. He said that the price would be slightly expensive than their flagship store:Push: and i actually saw exact same bag that i purchased for 1090ish at the prosum store sell in dj burberry for 1200ish! Heres the address!
BURBERRY
129 KING STREET
SYDNEY
+61 2 9238 0188

Hope you have great time:yahoo: :yahoo:

Wow i didnt think there would be a price difference! but unfortunately :hysteric: , IM IN MELBOURNE! maybe i'll go check it out in december when i pop over to visit friends. Im pretty sure the flagship store would have a much wider selection too! Thanks heaps for the info:idea:

I am so having trouble deciding which of these bags to buy and was just going to start a thread!

What do you think of this bag?

shim.gif
shim.gif
See our complete Burberry collection. View all
shim.gif
< PREV
shim.gif
|
shim.gif
NEXT >
shim.gif
shim.gif