which burberry prorsum looks better?

1. I personally like the Quilted Chain-Strap Shoulder Bag in beige. Its soo cute and cheaper than the leather one:smile:But im also liking the leather in brown. It looks very sophiscated IRL.:drool: :drool: :drool: Hmmm.. but i would go for the quilted chain strap. It looks very classic and stylish:yahoo: :yahoo:

2. hi yeah ive been to the dept store here and i actually saw the leather one IRL, like u said its incredibly sophisticated! but yeah i do prefer the quilted one too:love: hope i'll get to see it IRL before i decide which to get!

3. Oh~ are u in melbourne?
    Is there a prosum store in melbourne too?

4. I love the second one.

5. hi! well i saw the burberrys section inside David Jones, i didnt notice whether it was solely a prorsum store, but they had a few selection of handbags there:smile: !

6. Quilted Chain-Strap Shoulder Bag

7. hi, is this the david jones in sydney? if you are at sydney right now i suggest you go to the kings st burberry store that recently opened:smile: My SA also told me that because the burberry store is a flagship store, they send out items to other stores around australia. He said that the price would be slightly expensive than their flagship store:Push: and i actually saw exact same bag that i purchased for 1090ish at the prosum store sell in dj burberry for 1200ish! Heres the address!
    BURBERRY
    129 KING STREET
    SYDNEY
    +61 2 9238 0188

Hope you have great time:yahoo: :yahoo:

8. Wow i didnt think there would be a price difference! but unfortunately :hysteric: , IM IN MELBOURNE! maybe i'll go check it out in december when i pop over to visit friends. Im pretty sure the flagship store would have a much wider selection too! Thanks heaps for the info:idea:

9. I like the 2 one.

10. I love the quilted one in tan.

11. I much prefer the second one- the first looks like a very nice leather bag but doesn't look like it's worth $1.4K- KWIM?

12. I am so having trouble deciding which of these bags to buy and was just going to start a thread!

What do you think of this bag?

[​IMG][​IMG]See our complete Burberry collection. View all [​IMG]< PREV [​IMG]| [​IMG]NEXT > [​IMG][​IMG] function shimImage(img){img.src = "/store/catalog/images/shim.gif" }[​IMG]

13. Hi zacorey! ooh that bag is soo cute!:love: i think its lovely, but i prefer the quilted one though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice