does anyone has classic flap in the following colors?

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
tan and off white (??? thats what the SA calls it. she also said it looks like peach color).
i am too lazy to drive to saks, so i cannot see it irl. please post pic if you have any of theis color.
thanks

There are two tannish classic flaps I got this F'06. On the one, the Chanel ticket says 'Beige' and it is definitely 'camel'. Then there is one that says 'White' but it is really a lite beige color (not anywhere near white). The box says 'Blanc Fonce'. The Blanc Fonce is beautiful (I like it better than my camelly color one). I wouldn't call it peachy though as if anything it has a very slight, slight tinge of greenish undertone to it.

There are two tannish classic flaps I got this F'06. On the one, the Chanel ticket says 'Beige' and it is definitely 'camel'. Then there is one that says 'White' but it is really a lite beige color (not anywhere near white). The box says 'Blanc Fonce'. The Blanc Fonce is beautiful (I like it better than my camelly color one). I wouldn't call it peachy though as if anything it has a very slight, slight tinge of greenish undertone to it.

can you maybe post a pic of the blanc fonce? coz the SA told me that the color is off white, but it actually peach??? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

^^^ No Roey. They are all the med/lg (1595) caviar classics. The only caviar jumbo I have is the Navy one. I agree that of all the colors so far, I like my dark brown one the best too. It just goes with everything!