does anyone has classic flap in the following colors?

1. tan and off white (??? thats what the SA calls it. she also said it looks like peach color).
    i am too lazy to drive to Saks, so i cannot see it irl. please post pic if you have any of theis color.
    thanks

2. Did you look in our Reference LIbrary?

3. i looked in the classic flap thread and i did not see any.

4. There are two tannish classic flaps I got this F'06. On the one, the Chanel ticket says 'Beige' and it is definitely 'camel'. Then there is one that says 'White' but it is really a lite beige color (not anywhere near white). The box says 'Blanc Fonce'. The Blanc Fonce is beautiful (I like it better than my camelly color one). I wouldn't call it peachy though as if anything it has a very slight, slight tinge of greenish undertone to it.

5. can you maybe post a pic of the blanc fonce? coz the SA told me that the color is off white, but it actually peach??? :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

6. The 'Beige' (camel) is the first pic. The 'White' (blanc fonce) is the second pic.

Beige_Camel Classic Flap.jpg blanc fonce.jpg

7. And to show you true white, here is the true white from SS '06 (F '06 dark brown is the one on the left):

ss06 white classic.jpg

8. thanks for the pics.... you are right.... it is not peachy at all.....

9. Are those jumbos Deb? I love my dark brown jumbo! One day I'll add another color.

10. ^^^ No Roey. They are all the med/lg (1595) caviar classics. The only caviar jumbo I have is the Navy one. I agree that of all the colors so far, I like my dark brown one the best too. It just goes with everything!

11. oh I love the Blanc Fonce! That is the beige I am refering to.. so it is actually "white"?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice