Getting the shakes...feeling a bender coming on...

ANOTHER SCORPIO :wlae: :wlae: YEAH! Well, then wait SoCal. Wait and then go HOG WILD next week-end. That's what I did (sort of).....

I have this fantasy that I'll walk into H in SF today and the shelves will be loaded to the gills with Kellys and Birkins and Plume Elan GM's in every color/leather combination I've been considering. Just a rainbow of Hermes goodies. Never happen in my lifetime but a girl can dream, right???? :shame:

SoCal -- You should wait for next weekend for 'Los Angelitos'....most stores are doing pre-sale 20% off !!! (Of course H did not participate.).

Can't say I'll find anything spectacular today, SoCal. I AM going to the SF store and we all know what that means. BUT, so far I'm drinking my morning coffee out of a new "Jardin sur Nil" porcelain Latte cup/saucer....and there's a few other thin boxes waiting to be opened still.......does this help?

Hmmm...love the coffee visual... Sounds like you may have a scarf or piece of jewelry to share later??? Very nice!

I am in such bag mode right now... Will review the member's items thread to see if that helps...unsure if it will present pleasure or pain...

ANOTHER SCORPIO :wlae: :wlae: YEAH! Well, then wait SoCal. Wait and then go HOG WILD next week-end. That's what I did (sort of).....

I have this fantasy that I'll walk into H in SF today and the shelves will be loaded to the gills with Kellys and Birkins and Plume Elan GM's in every color/leather combination I've been considering. Just a rainbow of Hermes goodies. Never happen in my lifetime but a girl can dream, right???? :shame:

YES YES YES YES YES!

(Picture the Meg Ryan cafe/orgasm scene in that movie with Billy Crystal)

That would really work for me, SM. I am sending you good karma H-vibes!

No more cooties, no more cooties... (Now picture that old game show where the contestants would chime, "No whamies, no whamies!" Not sure where I know this from...)

Shopmom, I just read this more closely.

A birthday trip into the SF store?? Good luck. Hope the cooties are safely at bay... :lol:

Mmmm Godiva, wine...sorry I have been working out like crazy this week and I am so hungry right now (and sore from Pilates). Want chocolate and a Cerf, and a silk/cashmere H scarf and...
:lol:

Heather...OT but I used to have a Cerf tote (since sold her in order to buy an Hermes bag!! ) and you will love it! Which one are you thinking of getting? The shorter one with the Mademoiselle lock or the tall one with the cc lock????

Ain't no little trip no more SoCal. :P It's not a straight drive down the 405 anymore now that I've moved to Asia.

Where were you and tPF when I was bored out of my brains in Santa Monica????

LOL...Well, let's see...I can't bring wine from home...but...I will be in Brussels, Paris, and Shanghai next July... I travel to China each July for work actually, perhaps we can share a toast at some point!