Getting the shakes...feeling a bender coming on...

Mmmm Godiva, wine...sorry I have been working out like crazy this week and I am so hungry right now (and sore from Pilates). Want chocolate and a Cerf, and a silk/cashmere H scarf and...
:lol:

I am off to the gym right now...perhaps a session with my trainer will vanish my H-related fantasies... Wine and chocolate later...but so trying to lose 10 pounds... Want a birkin, champagne, and a gorgeous muffler...and another bracelet...going to pump iron...

LOL...Well, let's see...I can't bring wine from home...but...I will be in Brussels, Paris, and Shanghai next July... I travel to China each July for work actually, perhaps we can share a toast at some point!

That would be so cool SoCal. Shanghai. Or Paris.

Or Belgium (though I do put my foot down at Brussels - pretty but too twee and boring).

Vino and Hermes. Perfect. :drinkup:

Heather...OT but I used to have a Cerf tote (since sold her in order to buy an Hermes bag!! ) and you will love it! Which one are you thinking of getting? The shorter one with the Mademoiselle lock or the tall one with the cc lock????

D, I am lusting after the tall one with the cc lock in ivory. (I think that's what the color is called) :love: Tried it on this weekend at NM and I'm head over heels. :upsidedown: Even DH loved it and he usually says no to anything non H. :lol: My goal is to lose 25 pounds and then reward myself with the Cerf. So that's why I've been working out twice a day. :lol:
OK, I'm off to the gym too...must tear self away from computer. ;)

Oh SoCal, I would be SO unhelpful to you since I've literally spent my quota on all things H in the pqst week and a half at FOUR DIFFERENT H's!!! :wtf: OMG, I shock even myself. :shame:

But definitely hold out for a BIG bag purchase -- no compromising!!! That's my vote!

OTOH, I have no problem tempting other people to spend in my stead -- WN, I hope your credit card's been sharpened, baby! Can't wait for H next week!

Back from the gym...DQ, thank you for the beer post...I find I am now thinking about sushi...still!

Gina, I am with your vote! Will hold on any purchase that is not on my "A" list!

WN, Shanghai or Paris! Yes!!!

D, I am lusting after the tall one with the cc lock in ivory. (I think that's what the color is called) :love: Tried it on this weekend at NM and I'm head over heels. :upsidedown: Even DH loved it and he usually says no to anything non H. :lol: My goal is to lose 25 pounds and then reward myself with the Cerf. So that's why I've been working out twice a day. :lol:
OK, I'm off to the gym too...must tear self away from computer. ;)

CB, We can definitely support each other on wine and chocolate in moderation, regular workout plan!

Sh*t! Just burned my grilled cheese (no groceries at home...was able to locate two pieces of bread and a slice of cheese)...I am more dangerous around the stove than I am at H...should facilitate weight loss but typically means I bring take-out home too often...

SoCal, hang in there; I am beyond saving at this point, so to answer your questions:

What is next on your list? What is your timeline?
35cm Trim, baby! Once I pick the color...I will call my SA. I was looking at the Bolide too....but the price was a deterrent as well--I too think in terms of Birkin-currency and would prefer to save the extra cash for the arrival of next year's bags.

A JPG or 35cm in Rouge Garance-order placed for next year's podium so who knows when that will arrive.

And last but not least, DH seems to be asking a lot of questions about what croc I want so perhaps the timeline for that has been upped and he will let me place the order in July??! So that's what I've been dreaming about...

I am trying not to fall off the non-Hermes wagon though--saw a lovely Prada Antic Chevron Brown tote yesterday that I couldn't tear myself away from...must...resist...

Orchids...resist the Prada! Keep chanting "trim, trim, trim"... Or..."croc, croc, croc"...

Had a bit too much champage and wine last night...picked up a pair of shoes at Jimmy Choo that were not as amazing at home as they seemed in the store...stayed at least 500 yards from H...

Waiting until next weekend to visit H...having a Shopmom fantasy about a glorious selection of available bags...dream scenario...two or three birkins to choose from...

Orchids...resist the Prada! Keep chanting "trim, trim, trim"... Or..."croc, croc, croc"...

Had a bit too much champage and wine last night...picked up a pair of shoes at Jimmy Choo that were not as amazing at home as they seemed in the store...stayed at least 500 yards from H...

Waiting until next weekend to visit H...having a Shopmom fantasy about a glorious selection of available bags...dream scenario...two or three birkins to choose from...

Gal!!! The Jimmy Choos was the whistle of the tea kettle but at least the H pressure cooker didn't pop in spite of the booze. Good for you!

Just wait til next weekend instead. :graucho:

I'm sharing the dream scenario too. :P Gaah! Danger. Can you imagine being in the mothership, having Birkins to choose from AND having Gina B there as enabler? Danger zone. :lol:

My Jimmy Choo steam release may have been a judgment error...I am now having second thoughts about color (multicolored from the cruise collection)...an attempt to break away from my tweedee persona...

I have to admit the following went through my mind with the purchase...the JCs are multicolored and could be worn with a black, gold, or bj birkin...leaves my birkin options open... My current list includes black with PH, gold with GH or PH, maybe brighton blue over bj, cognac (I would like to grab Gina's suitcase from the baggage claim!)...still have not ruled out red or graphite...

Sh*t, if there was one leather birkin available it could be mine!

My Jimmy Choo steam release may have been a judgment error...I am now having second thoughts about color (multicolored from the cruise collection)...an attempt to break away from my tweedee persona...

I have to admit the following went through my mind with the purchase...the JCs are multicolored and could be worn with a black, gold, or bj birkin...leaves my birkin options open... My current list includes black with PH, gold with GH or PH, maybe brighton blue over bj, cognac (I would like to grab Gina's suitcase from the baggage claim!)...still have not ruled out red or graphite...

Sh*t, if there was one leather birkin available it could be mine!

Hehe. Catfight you over whatever Birkins are on the shelf?? :graucho:

At least the good thing about shopping in the US is the liberal returns policy. Model them at home. Get all the vicarious pleasure you can out of them, and then back to the store with those Choos. :P How multi-coloured are we talking anyway?

If I can't find what I want in the store, can I stand outside and mug the customer with the most desirable Birkin? (Since you've already bagged the mugging of Gina's luggage.)

I am currently sooo in need of an H fix. Still packing (started an hour ago) and realised two days ago that I have a major leak in the house. A pipe is leaking IN the wall. And it's a CEMENT wall. Argh.

But you know what? Sod it. Gave the builder the keys to the house, told him to fix it if he can (he's in the midst of major handing over) and if not, well, the house won't fall down. I'm just gonna turn off the water mains while I'm gone. Aren't I coping well? All I need now to maintain sanity is THAT BIRKIN!!!:hysteric: :hysteric: