My Boobies are here! My Boobies are here!

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
My 3 Boobies from LVR came today! They are the cutest things! I got a blue (not Ink, more like a Navy Blue), a Gray one (which my daughter took) and an Ivory. I did order white but they sent me Ivory instead. I must say the leather on the Ivory is really thick. I would LOVE to get a bag with leather like this! I am really impressed with the way it was all wrapped up pretty by LVR.....anyone else order Boobies? :yahoo:

So now you have 5 boobies . . . count 'em:cutesy:
Pics please, I mean of the balenciagas.

Was ordering from LVR worth the hassle? Well, now that you have them, probably. Did you pay duty?

happy for u that u finally received them! yes, LVR does package em really nice! I don't own a boobie and didn't know what they were til these past couple of weeks, but they are sooooo adorable! hope to get one someday...! Enjoy! and ur daughter is so lucky u let her have one. :flowers: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

No I didnt pay duty, BUT there was a sticker on the box that said it passed thru customs and I may still get a bill for duty fees later. I've never paid duty fees for anything I've ordered overseas, so that will be interesting if I get billed.:wtf:

I think boobies are adorable! If I could figure out a legitimate reason to order one, I probably would. Please post pics! :balloon:

same thing here,

congrats they really are very cute!
(I really love the relationship you have with your daughter, I have two grrrh, that will ge expensive in the future)