Bobby Brown

Jan 23, 2006
Radio queen Wendy Williams revealed yesterday that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is rumoured to be pregnant with Bobby Brown's lovechild!

Anyone see a new and even crazier season of 'Being Bobby Brown?' in the works? Oh, I think so! With Karrine's pathetic need to be in the spotlight and Bobby's expensive drug habit(s), it seems this opportunity is exactly what they need to feed their addictions. Between appointments to the pediatrician and their dealer, it's sure to be the most highly rated season yet.
kar.jpg

Radio queen Wendy Williams revealed yesterday that Karrine "Superhead" Steffans is rumoured to be pregnant with Bobby Brown's lovechild!

Anyone see a new and even crazier season of 'Being Bobby Brown?' in the works? Oh, I think so! With Karrine's pathetic need to be in the spotlight and Bobby's expensive drug habit(s), it seems this opportunity is exactly what they need to feed their addictions. Between appointments to the pediatrician and their dealer, it's sure to be the most highly rated season yet.
kar.jpg

:sneaky: It would be my new guilty pleasure.:sneaky:

she wrote a HILARIOUS must-read "autobiography" which is actually just a description of all the famous rappers/athletes/pop stars she's banged. SHe was with Bobby B a few years ago too when he was still married. It's all in the book. She tattles on Usher, Ray-j, P Diddy, Shaq, Fred Durst, Jay-Z, ETC