Measurements of the Ritz

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi gals,
Far as I know, the ritz comes in two sizes..
Kis and Allinthebag have the larger size and pmed them to add dimensions (thanks in advance, Kis + Jules).
I now have the smaller one...it is smaller but not small:P .
Here is the style, price and size of the small one. I will also post it in the reference library but am not sure what category to put it in yet....
style A33469Y04322 price $2425..Bag measure 12x7x6.

Attachments

• baby ritz 001_1.jpg
    baby ritz 001_1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 149
  • baby ritz 003_1.jpg
    baby ritz 003_1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 119
  • baby ritz 005_1.jpg
    baby ritz 005_1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 110
  • ritz 002_1.jpg
    ritz 002_1.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 90
Thanks Cyprus!
I just got a message from Jules and the large version measures 14.75" Across by 8" H by 7"W so actually the size variance is not that sizable...

hihi, oops I think you guys got the measurements already, but it's about 37cm x 15cm x 18cm (sorry my poor 15cm ruler has no inch equivalent )

That's L x H x W btw :smile:

weirdly, my W is bigger than H.. I think it's cuz the bag is stuffed :smile:

i talked my father into getting my mom the big size for her X-mas gift. i'm picking it up tomorrow and will post pics. I have to say I think this is the hottest bag i have ever seen!!!!! just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on yours. It looks sooooo good on you!!!!:love:

My only question is whether when your stuff is in it, does it seem too wide to smoosh against your body? It is wider (deeper?) than any other Chanel bag I have tried, and in the store they had it stuffed w/paper.

My only question is whether when your stuff is in it, does it seem too wide to smoosh against your body? It is wider (deeper?) than any other Chanel bag I have tried, and in the store they had it stuffed w/paper.

Toni, I'll probably carry this bag slightly behind me instead of underneath my arm, kwim?

Here she is fully stuffed--worn like Mon suggests. I can't get enough of this bag..I'll keep sending you pix until you can't resist it anymore!!:supacool:

Attachments

• blk cash 002.jpg
    blk cash 002.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 101