Measurements of the Ritz

1. Hi gals,
    Far as I know, the ritz comes in two sizes..
    Kis and Allinthebag have the larger size and pmed them to add dimensions (thanks in advance, Kis + Jules).
    I now have the smaller one...it is smaller but not small:P .
    Here is the style, price and size of the small one. I will also post it in the reference library but am not sure what category to put it in yet....
    style A33469Y04322 price $2425..Bag measure 12x7x6.

baby ritz 001_1.jpg baby ritz 003_1.jpg baby ritz 005_1.jpg ritz 002_1.jpg
  2. ^^For reference, i am 5'2" and about a size 2 (note, poofyness around belly is really due to shirt, not belly :smile:)

3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for this info Stacy. I'm also 5'2"

I've ordered this bag (same as yours) and should have it on Monday. I'm so excited.:yahoo:

4. ^^^I really think you will love it....and I am giving the d*mn shirt to charity now that i keep looking at the pictures :smile:

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I am sure your preferred charity must love you!!

I cannot get enough of your bag! Amazing!

6. Thanks Cyprus!
    I just got a message from Jules and the large version measures 14.75" Across by 8" H by 7"W so actually the size variance is not that sizable...

7. hihi, oops I think you guys got the measurements already, but it's about 37cm x 15cm x 18cm (sorry my poor 15cm ruler has no inch equivalent )

That's L x H x W btw :smile:

weirdly, my W is bigger than H.. I think it's cuz the bag is stuffed :smile:

8. Oh Smooth, Congrats!!! I am feeling left out - lol.

9. Thanks Michele. I'll be eating Macaroni & Cheese for the next six months.:wtf:

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^

It's worth it!!!!!

11. I tried on both sizes last night -- they are gorgeous!

12. i talked my father into getting my mom the big size for her X-mas gift. i'm picking it up tomorrow and will post pics. I have to say I think this is the hottest bag i have ever seen!!!!! just LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats on yours. It looks sooooo good on you!!!!:love:

13. My only question is whether when your stuff is in it, does it seem too wide to smoosh against your body? It is wider (deeper?) than any other Chanel bag I have tried, and in the store they had it stuffed w/paper.

14. Toni, I'll probably carry this bag slightly behind me instead of underneath my arm, kwim?

15. Here she is fully stuffed--worn like Mon suggests. I can't get enough of this bag..I'll keep sending you pix until you can't resist it anymore!!:supacool:

blk cash 002.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice