Mono Speedy owners!! I have a question

OMG. I just got the Speedy I bought from eBay, which in all other respects looks totally real, and the inside of the pocket is definitely vinyl/plastic (the outside is canvas, the top of the pocket is vachetta). I am a bit confused and terrified now.

I was seriously sitting here comparing the monogram canvas to my koala agenda and they look THE SAME. Everything about this bag is perfect but I never expected VINYL anywhere on a LV bag! As long as it's what everyone else has.

OMG. I just got the Speedy I bought from eBay, which in all other respects looks totally real, and the inside of the pocket is definitely vinyl/plastic (the outside is canvas, the top of the pocket is vachetta). I am a bit confused and terrified now.

are you able to post pic's ?

No I am at work. I can take pics when I get home though.

My coworker has a speedy 25 also and I am trying to get her to bring it over to my desk.

I am 99.9 % sure this bag is real, but I need to compare it to be sure.

Yes, the opening to the pocket is vachetta leather. This bag, according to the datecode, is about six months old, so the leather is beginning to patina.

I checked out the details of the zipper, stitches, etc with some closeup photos here on tPF and they all check out okay.

I have held/handled enough Speedies to feel confident about this, but I don't like being even 0.01% unsure. I think I may need to stick to the marketplaza from now on! ugh.