what comes with bag

ellynoonoo

Oct 30, 2006
hi im new here. i got my first paddington this morning. was very excited,
what is supposed to come with it as there are no care booklets or anything. i had a round tag attached and one with the colour on but thats it

With all of my chloe purchase, I believe there was also a little book inside of a chloe envelope, but I can't remember for sure. If I have time I'll check my paddies to see.

There is a round Chloe tag plus a tri-fold care card in a little envelope thingy. This care card is usually put in the internal zipped pockets or could be hidden in one of the external pockets (there are 2 on the regular satchel-style Paddy).

This is what arrived with my bag (I believe this to be as standard)

Triple fold care card in little wallet, found in the inside pocket
Net a Porter 'No return' tag
Chloe retail circular tag

interesting. the Aubergine came without a chloe bag but with a netaporter bag..isnt' that weird? the handles were also wrapped

Tobacco came with chloe bag and a netaporter bag without handles wrapped. Weird.

mine had both the nap bag and the chloe bag...but from what i recall now care cards which i know usually comes along since my medium pocket did...ill check once i get home...but should be ok right? im just hoping it wouldnt cause an issue when we need to get something fixed at some chloe boutique in the future.

^ Shouldn't cause a problem - there's not a great deal of info on there, tbh.
Maybe Chloe can spare you a care card?:flowers:

BTW, mine came with a wrapped padlock and a Chloe Dustbag - in fact, when i look at Loony's tobacco paddy sitting in the NAP box, mine is exactly the same.:yes:

For any ladies who didn't get a Chloe dustbag, i would chase up NAP with that one.:yes: