Mulberry-aholics support thread - come on in..

Loving the thread SJ - I wish I could limit myself to one bag a year
Iam good at restraining myself from going to the shops but seeing all the gorgeous mulberries on here, some of which I didnt even know existed, well its just to tempting :drool:

I'm proud (and smug) to say that I'm still on the sofa!!!!!

I haven't purchased a Mulberry since my Black Milton Messenger that I got in Bicester back in January (which has since been sold!).

I'm waiting until the Bicester meet in July!

Ali, you are a legend and inspiration. Since Jan I have bought:

Oak roxy, red roxy, denim mabel, red mabel, sand mabel, green somerset tote, plum glace ant, turquoise mitzy messenger, lavendar rosemary, seth, black belle

Since Jan I have sold:

plum glace ant, turquoise mitzy messenger, lavendar rosemary, black roxy, pebble E/W bays

OMG, does this mean I have a problem?

At least 2 more more are on their way out and if I get the one bag I am hoping for in the sale then 2 more will go so I am hoping the sold list will outnumber the bought list by the end of the year.

Since Jan I have bought:

Oak roxy, red roxy, denim mabel, red mabel, sand mabel, green somerset tote, plum glace ant, turquoise mitzy messenger, lavendar rosemary, seth, black belle

Since Jan I have sold:

plum glace ant, turquoise mitzy messenger, lavendar rosemary, black roxy, pebble E/W bays

OMG, does this mean I have a problem?

At least 2 more more are on their way out and if I get the one bag I am hoping for in the sale then 2 more will go so I am hoping the sold list will outnumber the bought list by the end of the year.

Oh Bluecat - how did you ever manage to part with your Lavendear Rosie?

Ellsxx

Ali, that's impressive - so how far away is Hermes Evelyn now do you think, how exciting - when you do get it can you copy your reveal thread in the Mulberry chat section? Thanks.

x

I haven't purchased a Mulberry since my Black Milton Messenger that I got in Bicester back in January (which has since been sold!).

Ali-b, you are SO good!

Bluecat, lol! Just counted how many bags you've bought since January, 11, which is more than me, PHEW!!! :lol:

Btw, no, you don't have a problem. None of us Mulberryaholics have a problem. We KNOW we buy too many bags!

Is your virtue absolute? Have you bought any bags / purses / keyrings etc by any brand?

I have managed to choke of my Mulberrying but I am still bagging away a bit, albeit at a lower price level.

Hi, my name is Claire and I am a Mulberryholic. I thought one would suffice and told myself I wouldn't buy another for six months. Well, we're into month six, and I have five Mulberry bags and one Mulberry purse and I want so many things from the sale and ... please, help!

My name is Simone and until recently I would have scoffed at the term "bag addiction"...Now I have joined the club and despite all best intentions (and severely restricted funds), I am inching closer and closer to the edge of the couch...Too many fantastic reveals and great bags to be had. My head is spinning and work isn't keeping me busy at the moment to distract from all the temptations...