Mulberry-aholics support thread - come on in..

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As there are so many of this year trying to be more restrained in our bag buying habits, here's a place to come when temptation strikes.
    It's hard sticking to a ban when gorgeous bags pop up or bag lust strikes, so here's the place where you can be talked down from the ledge by likeminded addicts & back on to the banned sofa.

2. Hi. My name is Carrie and I'm a Mulberryaholic.

3. Great thread, Sara.

4. LOL, I love it.

My name is maple and I'm not ready to talk yet.

5. My name is Lisa and I only want to purchase one bag this year.....an oak bays.

Oh and maybe an Oak Phoebe and then maybe an effie......OMG.....Help!!!!

6. Great thread SJ!

Hi, I'm a bag-aholic. Mulberry is my biggest weakness. I always say 'this will be my last bag...' and then I turn right around and buy another one. I have bags that I never use but can't part with them even though I know I should!

7. Hi i'm a mulberryaholic too. i've already bought my 2009 mulberry even though i can't actually use it until June ( it's a b'day present). please help me NOT to buy any bags this year!

8. My name is Kristin and I know I should be saving for our post wedding mini getaway (not calling it a honeymoon since it's not that big of a trip) but I reeeeeeally want an oak roxy!!! Help me resist!!!!

9. :yahoo: Brilliant thread - So what are our 12 steps?

10. Resistant is futile.. but we shall resist!

11. My name is Emma and i am totally addicted to finded the next must have Mulberry - waiting for one and thinking about the next - I really dont want to spend any more money on bags until Winter 09 ...so i'm gonna need this thread - great idea SJ !!

12. My name is susan aka snowshoe and i have a mulberry fetish and when i buy a baggie and hate to use it lol

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    But I must confess: I have the same problem...........

14. I´ll join when I am ready...;)

15. Just see my status!! Total Mulberryaholic :nuts:

This year, I'm going to have a one in-two out policy as I need to reduce my total number of bags (4 MJs in addition to the 13 Mulberries listed in my signature).

10 seems like the maximum number of bags I should need so, over the next couple of months I'm going to have a careful think about which bags they should be (colours, styles etc). I don't know why I think I need to have a bag in every colour :shrugs:

So, if anyone sees me musing about a new purchase, please remind me - I need to sell TWO to justify it :tup: