LV Replacement/repairs

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I was just wondering, is it possible to have JUST the zipper pull replaced? I've noticed chipping on two of my bags' zipper pulls and they look fine but I think at one point it'll look too worn out and I'd want to get them replaced. If I bring them to LV, will they be able to replace the zipper pulls for me right away, or is that considered a repair and so they'd have to send the bag in? :confused1: Has anyone had their zipper pulls (or the whole zipper) replaced? And if so, how much did it cost?

Also, what are some of the costs of the following replacement/repairs, does anyone know?
- new mono pochette/Recital strap
- new vachetta for CB pochette (I know this is either not impossible or quite expensive)
- replacement of Damier leather handles only (not piping, that would be very expensive)

i did it before and i think i left my cles for a day or so..

but that was here in sydney, it might be faster down there karman..

they actually could change the hanging chain *i dont know what's that exactly called* on the cles as well.

HTH :heart:

Does LV repair scuff on the canvas??
if they do how much will it cost?
Its just a little scuff mark but it's right in the middle of the bag.
I did a search on on scuff here and found that
a fellow pfer had her canvas buffed or something....?
Thanks!!!

I've got a couple zipper pulls that could probably use some replacing (one a graffiti and a CB piece).
One of the ladies had all her vachetta replaced on a CB papillon.,...but oddly enough I've heard people say they won't replace leather on a cerises piece. Weird!

I've got a couple zipper pulls that could probably use some replacing (one a graffiti and a CB piece).
One of the ladies had all her vachetta replaced on a CB papillon.,...but oddly enough I've heard people say they won't replace leather on a cerises piece. Weird!

They won't replace vachetta on a cerises piece? I hope that's not true. I bought a great speedy yesterday and I thought I might have new leather put on it down the road.

They won't replace vachetta on a cerises piece? I hope that's not true. I bought a great speedy yesterday and I thought I might have new leather put on it down the road.

i dont see a problem why wouldnt they replace the leather on cerises pieces when the leather clearly the same as normal mono though :confused1: :confused1:

I'm not sure...I just remember someone on here mentioning she wanted handles replaced on a cerises speedy and they said no.
I am going to inquire one day about it though.....I wouldn't mind having the handles and the handle tabs replaced on mine too.