Is $600 worth it for a used Black MC Speedy?

lvfanatic

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I have the opportunity to purchase this guy's black MC speedy. He's told me it's authentic (I'm checking it out tonight). The reason why he's getting rid of it is because he's moving and he would rather have the cash. He told me he rarely used it because he thought it was too feminine for him after he made the purchase. If it turns out to be authentic, would you buy it? Also besides the look over the bag, the lining, the date code, what other things should I look for to make sure it's authentic? He no longer has the receipt and he said he bought it off of eLux. He does have other things like the UPC code/LV tag, dustbag, box, etc. Thanks ~ I appreciate your valuable input!

never seen a mc speedy for that price, that being of course authentic and not looking like it was drug behind a bus.

If its authentic and not in bad shape, great deal.

whether or not there is a heat stamp inside the bag.
how many points are on the screws, on the zipper pull.

if there is a hold for the key, to lock the outside of the bag.
what the heat stamp looks like on the key fob.

Try to take a pic of it (including the side tab with the Louis Vuitton on it....and a bunch of pics of the outside from all angles) and post them on the authenticate this thread. $600 is too much for a fake one!!!
BUT that said....I have never seen one for that price....so if it looks in good condition and you're happy with the condition then by all means go for it!

whether or not there is a heat stamp inside the bag.
how many points are on the screws, on the zipper pull.

if there is a hold for the key, to lock the outside of the bag.
what the heat stamp looks like on the key fob.

The hold for the key is not a make or break....some people lose them...BUT if they have it definetly pay close attention to the font on the clochette.

usually the colors are a dead giveaway without even having to look at that other stuff.....so if the colors look good then move on to closer inspections.

Try to take a pic of it (including the side tab with the Louis Vuitton on it....and a bunch of pics of the outside from all angles) and post them on the authenticate this thread. $600 is too much for a fake one!!!
BUT that said....I have never seen one for that price....so if it looks in good condition and you're happy with the condition then by all means go for it!
:yes: :yes:

If it's authentic and in great condition, it's a steal!

Good luck..I hope it's not too good to be true..

post the details pics in here if you are unsure about the bag..