Is $600 worth it for a used Black MC Speedy?

i actually think its rather too cheap and as everyone mentioned that we havent found any MC speedy going for that cheap yet..

especially considering the RRP is $1800++

so if its real, congrats u found one of the best deal :heart:

I have the opportunity to purchase this guy's black MC speedy. He's told me it's authentic (I'm checking it out tonight). The reason why he's getting rid of it is because he's moving and he would rather have the cash. He told me he rarely used it because he thought it was too feminine for him after he made the purchase. If it turns out to be authentic, would you buy it? Also besides the look over the bag, the lining, the date code, what other things should I look for to make sure it's authentic? He no longer has the receipt and he said he bought it off of eLux. He does have other things like the UPC code/LV tag, dustbag, box, etc. Thanks ~ I appreciate your valuable input!

I'm home now and it's authentic!!!!:yahoo:

As I stated earlier he just needed to get rid of it since he's moving across the country and thought that he wouldn't use it anymore as it looked more on the feminine side. I checked that bag out based on all your comments and it is the real thing. He even kept the box from eLux. The leather has the beautiful patina and no marks inside the bag. I found the date stamp and looked at all the brass. THANK YOU TO YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME OUT!!! I feel like I found the deal of the day!