Have you started your Christmas wishlist ?

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I have already !!!
I write down stuff I would like whenever I surf on the net or go shopping.....so far it includes perfume, cosmetics or Sephora vouchers, LV accessories, hairdryer. To me it´s like a mini version of a wedding list....many price points, multiple choices :wlae:

What about you ?

Oh yes!! My mom has already requested it!!! I used to make mine right after my b-day (which is in MARCH!!!!)

I've got different bags, clothes, shoes, and some other little things on the list

I always feel sort of guilty after I make it though...oh well!!! :biggrin:

my husband and i each have a constantly updated gift list. between birthdays, christmas, anniversaries, and "just because" it's a handy thing to have. i have been updating mine more frequently though b/c i know it's about to get distributed to his family sometime in the next week or so.

i already got my big gift this year (new engagement ring), so although the stuff i want but have no chance in heck of getting (diamond studs, an epi alma, this tdf bezel set diamond pendant at costco) is still on there, i've been bulking the list up with smaller things. dvds, socks, pretty underwear, ooh. and a new coffee pot! (the solo aroma one Starbucks.com it's sooooo pretty)

Nope. I never did wishlists. If I'm really bugged for one, I tell them gift cards cause then I'll be able to use the $ wisely on after Xmas sales. I don't like wishlists cause yes, you want to get what you want but someone giving you something is a gift in itself....it doesn't and shouldn't have to be something you want.

Nope. I never did wishlists. If I'm really bugged for one, I tell them gift cards cause then I'll be able to use the $ wisely on after Xmas sales. I don't like wishlists cause yes, you want to get what you want but someone giving you something is a gift in itself....it doesn't and shouldn't have to be something you want.

I agree on that last part, BUT since my family is totally hopeless when it comes to gifts they 'll just complain over and over again before X Mas on how they don't know what to get me, what are my tastes, blablabla....(even if I am happy w. anything) and hand me some money or a check on X Mas day ! -yep it's not a risk taking family !-
Great when I was a broke student, but now I feel I should have a lil' something and give them the pleasure to go buy a present, so that list is a great realief to them. It combines all of it = not taking any risk + still a surprise effect + go buy and wrap something

For X-man LV Mono Speedy & Groom Cles(I might be getting it really early so I'm going to try & convince bf it's a Thanksgiving gift LOL..:sneaky:.& for bday LV Damiar Azur Speedy. By bday I might have changed my mind by then.