Authenticate This CHANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon0.gif

Can someone authenticate this bag for me, please. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-Chanel-Nav...ms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Authentic.

I bought my classic flap (medium caviar black) in Madrid, in Chanel store, 2 months ago. I have authentic card, dustbag, but inside there is no hologram sticker. Is it possible that the bag is fake?
Maybe this is a stupid question but....
Tnx in advance

Not likely. It is more possible that the sticker became stuck to something else. One time I bought a bag from CHANEL and I found the sticker on the tissue paper that was stuffed inside the bag, luckily I was able to peel it off the tissue and restick it onto the bag.

Thank you so much for the fast response!!
I have read the thread regarding the pictures but at the moment I only have access to the pix they provided. sorry. I don't like buying these on ebay but couldn't find these anywhere else.

Could you do me a big favor? The pictures on this listing are the biggest and have the most coverage I've found. Would you see if these are authentic?

Thanks so much!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-CHANEL-Mot...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Sorry those pictures are too small to provide an opinion. Please see page one of this thread for the pictures needed in order to provide an opinion on sunglasses.

Thank you so much for the fast response!!
I have read the thread regarding the pictures but at the moment I only have access to the pix they provided. sorry. I don't like buying these on ebay but couldn't find these anywhere else.

Could you do me a big favor? The pictures on this listing are the biggest and have the most coverage I've found. Would you see if these are authentic?

Thanks so much!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-CHANEL-Mot...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

These are authentic, but very well used.

The CC's are crossed incorrectly but that doesn't automatically rule out authenticity.

Are there any inside zipped pockets? Can we see pictures of the inside flap and the inside of the bag?

ETA: One thing I should note, if the hardware is goldplated then there should be a goldplating stamp on the CC closure which I do not see in the pictures you posted.

thank u so much for answering, here are the pictures of the inside.
100_0467.jpg

100_0468.jpg

100_0466.jpg

100_0469.jpg

What are tha markings on the burgundy zipper head?

I am afraid I am leaning towards not authentic.

Thank u one million of times!!!
I don't know about those marking zipper....
Im so happy u helped me because i was about to buy it...and im quite sad because i was confident cause the seller herself, who saw that i was afraid to buy a fake bag, told me to come on the forum to check it out for sure...Kind of weird!!

thank u so much!!!

Thank u one million of times!!!
I don't know about those marking zipper....
Im so happy u helped me because i was about to buy it...and im quite sad because i was confident cause the seller herself, who saw that i was afraid to buy a fake bag, told me to come on the forum to check it out for sure...Kind of weird!!

thank u so much!!!

Well certainly wait for one of the other authenticators to have a look at the pictures, but the CC's being crossed backwards and the missing registered trademark R after the CHANEL stamp, and the missing hologram sticker, and the different zipper pull don't give me the warm fuzzies.

Well certainly wait for one of the other authenticators to have a look at the pictures, but the CC's being crossed backwards and the missing registered trademark R after the CHANEL stamp, and the missing hologram sticker, and the different zipper pull don't give me the warm fuzzies.

too much missings for a chanel bag I think, even a vintage one...pursepushin saw it few days ago, posted by an other member, and said to wait for an other expert look. U did it, thank u so much. I wont buy it, I hate fake bags, dont want to take that risk!
thank u one more time!

Status
Not open for further replies.