Pouchette Florentine

i really want to see the back, Yorelica can you post up some pics? cux i reallly want to get one also!! syntagma did u order the belt also? i was thinking about holding it as a clutch ...

no, I didn't get the belt. I just want to use it to put my SK3 in it and it in my purse!:shrugs: It is meant to also be used as a clutch. when I got my order information from elux it called it the florentine clutch!

Syntagma, thanks for starting this thread, i've been eyeing the Florentine vs the Wapity for the past 2 weeks now...and think i'm going to start off with the Florentine! and yes good idea about getting the accessories before the Nov 1st price increase.

There are several Florentines on eBay right now that feature pictures of the back with the belt loops. I wish they made this bag without the loops...much cuter without IMO!

I have this little clutch as well. I use it for my camera and phone. I like it but wish it came without the belt loops. I love the soft lining on the inside and it is a GREAT price! I have had miine for years and it has held up very well!

bag - I think you saw the pictures you wanted!

Btw you can just cut of the belt loops if you like it won't affect the bag really...

Some of the ones on ebay are not in very good condition so just look out!

OKay I got my florentine today! Here are some pictures. The belt loops don't bother me!?! :shrugs: I also got a cosmetic pouch. I will post pics of that as well! :smile:

Attachments

• Florentine2.JPG
    Florentine2.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Florentine3.JPG
    Florentine3.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 75
^yippeee!! looks great syntagma!!! i love both pieces...ive been thinking about adding a cosmetics pouch to my collection as well...

I looove your nails btw!! is that the super lusted after chanel polish by any chance?!?:P