Grey camera case ! What to do ?

I love the camera bag in grey! But i can see from what you mentioned that camera case is not included in your wish list? Then you should probably give yourself more time to think about it. Or else you might end up regretting buying something in impulse ! ;)

^^^ the camera case with the rectangular turn lock was released in AW08, and not this season, so we wouldn't know if Chanel will release it again in the future.

^^^ the camera case with the rectangular turn lock was released in AW08, and not this season, so we wouldn't know if Chanel will release it again in the future.

Oh ok so the camera case is always available but not usually with the mademoiselle lock! So then does Chanel usually make the camera bag with the CC turnlocks then? I have never noticed this style until they made the metallic reissue version in 08!

The reissue camera bags are probably going to be harder to come by...so i think that I would definetly get it then! As I mentioned before such a nice bag and looks easy to use!