First Friends Reveal in RM Subforum History!

LOL! I've never posted pics here before so I'll have to figure out how to do that. Of course I tore the box open at my office yesterday so there won't be any "reveal" photos. I'll try to take some stills and modeling pics tonight and post them!

the easiest way is the put them on Flickr and copy/paste from there. GL :smile:

*DIES*

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Wow. First off, I love the idea of a friends reveal! perfect! As for all the gorgeousness in this thread... I can't even think straight right now.

Tracy... you rock that Black Nikki so well, and the leather is absolutely TDF!!!!! I am dying. I need to find that Black Nikki... the pebbled leather is so a weakness of mine, and it is just so luscious I can hardly stand it!

Susan... I know how much you love the DG leather, and your stunning mattie truly makes me want to get one too. I haven't purchased a bag since December, and now after seeing this lovely thread... I want to buy both! :roflmfao:

I'm such a huge fan of artsy pics... I try to make my reveals artsy, but you ladies are doing a much better job than me with being artsy! *chants and dances* more pics, more pics! :yes:

Congrats Susan and Tracy.... and Desi too :P

Darn you guys, I am trying to stay away from the RM forum to save money but you all make me want to buy one again.... :girlsigh:

Ps. Susan, I missed the pillow shoots but I am sure they were lovely.

Thanks to this thread, I broke down and finally got my black nikki w/ floral lining (as you could see from the other thread!). I love the leather! It's very thick and chewy...maybe a bit heavy with all my stuff in it. I'm wearing it with my large purse2go today, so I can actually find my things now! Oh and I got my noir combo gilt wallet- perfect for this bag! :biggrin: