New sidekick 3 info--designer

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Hello! This might be old news, but I was at TMobile today and the SA told me that this year, they are not redoing the Juicy Sidekick 2. Rather, they are doing a limited edition with Diane Von Fustenburg (SP??? LOL I just remember her for her beautiful wrap dresses!!)

There was one other more masculine SK3 coming out as well, but I don't remember what it was.

Sorry if this is old info...just wanted to pass it along!!! :smile:

Its the LRG based (which is like some skating clothes for guys). And actually, the LG looks way better than the Diane one. I'm putting up pics below. I personally don't like either much.

Diane
sidekick3ledvfsm.jpg

LRG
sidekick3lelrgsm.jpg

Well, those are the only limited editions coming out. I know because I keep up with all of this info (public and non-public). I'm kinda disappointed that there is no juicy couture sk3.

So those are the new limited editions.

I know! I love my Juicy sidekick 2 but am SOOOO disappointed that they aren't making the Juicy sidekick 3!! I am really shocked since the SK2 did so well for that brand!!

I know!! I'm part of the Sidekick Hub (which is only 200 people that Tmobile enlisted for research purposes regarding the sidekicks) and I complained quite a lot!!

Hopefully, they will reconsider that for the sk4!!