• LV Keepall

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi everybody,

I wanted to get a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes but I can't decide which to get. The first pair is a pair of Mrs. Boxe shoes and the second one is the Decollete 868. I already have a pair of Pigalle so that is why I can't decide if I should get the Decolletes (its pretty much the same thing but with a round toe, which I like and dreaming about getting for a month). Then we have the Mrs.Boxe and I love the wedge heels as seen on Nicole Richie and I can wear them everyday. However, I fear that it might go out of style soon because I haven't seen much people wearing wedges.

Okay, I was also thinking about getting a LV keepall instead of getting the shoes. So, AHHHHH please help me decide what I should get!

One for Mrs. Boxe here, or the keepall! I'd choose both of those before the decolletes! I guess it depends on what look your going for, but I choose cute and fun over vampy/sexy any day. (Even tho I do think the wedges can be sexy)

One for Mrs. Boxe here, or the keepall! I'd choose both of those before the decolletes! I guess it depends on what look your going for, but I choose cute and fun over vampy/sexy any day. (Even tho I do think the wedges can be sexy)

ditto! I think the Boxe would be cute in the color in the picture too!