Please help me decide!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

What should I get?

1. Mrs. Boxe

2. Decollete 868

3. LV Keepall

4. None of the above

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everybody,

I wanted to get a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes but I can't decide which to get. The first pair is a pair of Mrs. Boxe shoes and the second one is the Decollete 868. I already have a pair of Pigalle so that is why I can't decide if I should get the Decolletes (its pretty much the same thing but with a round toe, which I like and dreaming about getting for a month). Then we have the Mrs.Boxe and I love the wedge heels as seen on Nicole Richie and I can wear them everyday. However, I fear that it might go out of style soon because I haven't seen much people wearing wedges.

Okay, I was also thinking about getting a LV keepall instead of getting the shoes. So, AHHHHH please help me decide what I should get!

2. Definitely the Decollete. Very sexy and classy.

3. personally wedge is awgul the BLACK ONES ARE TO DIE FOR!! serioyusly1

4. The decollete - they are classic and not as easy to find. I also the wedges may have run their course.

5. the decoletees are super sexy!!!go for it!

6. decollettes!!!!! hands-down!!!!!!

7. One for Mrs. Boxe here, or the keepall! I'd choose both of those before the decolletes! I guess it depends on what look your going for, but I choose cute and fun over vampy/sexy any day. (Even tho I do think the wedges can be sexy)

8. agree with all the others! Ddecollettes all the way. I think the wedge already looks dated and clumsy in that particular style.

Hope you find a fab pair in your size.

9. ditto! I think the Boxe would be cute in the color in the picture too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice