My new spring things!!!

bravorodrig

along for the ride
Apr 9, 2007
Hi girls. It's been a while but I still lurk and :drool: over your buys. Here's my new spring stuff. :party: I got the Signature Bucket @ the Outlet for $150 with tax. It's lovely, structured and sits perfectly on my shoulder. It also holds all my stuff!! I put my watermelon charm to contrast the colors.

CIMG0638.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

I got the Devlynn flip flops @ the boutique for $63 with tax. They look adorable with the bucket!!!

CIMG0641.jpg

I also got the Legacy Flap (Ali) in whiskey in March. Also the breast cancer scarf. I got them both @ the outlet.

CIMG0508.gif

CIMG0509.gif

I'm still waiting for the Penelope Shopper to get to the Outlet....:graucho:

GORGEOUS stuff!! I'm really loving those flip flops. Jeh3v posted some resort ones that I love too. And the Ali....:girlsigh: I wish they would bring back the older Legacy!!

The Penelope shoppers are already at some outlets..you should call and ask, and maybe you can also do a charge send if they don't have it, or get on client track!

GORGEOUS stuff!! I'm really loving those flip flops. Jeh3v posted some resort ones that I love too. And the Ali....:girlsigh: I wish they would bring back the older Legacy!!

The Penelope shoppers are already at some outlets..you should call and ask,

I might go back to the boutique and get the Geralynns that were $89... :P

is that the bleeker bucket? i really like it, just when they were out i didn't pay that much attention (yet) bkz i was new to coach.... now i wish i did... ;)

I don't think it's from the Bleeker line. I think it's an outlet line.

You got some very nice stuff, but Im sorry I cant get past that pic of those puppies!!!! You know that I LOVE your Beagles!!! Congrats on the goodies, and give those two some puppy kisses from me and Maggie!