My new spring things!!!

bravorodrig

along for the ride
Apr 9, 2007
Hi girls. It's been a while but I still lurk and :drool: over your buys. Here's my new spring stuff. :party: I got the Signature Bucket @ the Outlet for $150 with tax. It's lovely, structured and sits perfectly on my shoulder. It also holds all my stuff!! I put my watermelon charm to contrast the colors.

CIMG0638.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

I got the Devlynn flip flops @ the boutique for $63 with tax. They look adorable with the bucket!!!

CIMG0641.jpg

I also got the Legacy Flap (Ali) in whiskey in March. Also the breast cancer scarf. I got them both @ the outlet.

CIMG0508.gif

CIMG0509.gif

I'm still waiting for the Penelope Shopper to get to the Outlet....:graucho:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
GORGEOUS stuff!! I'm really loving those flip flops. Jeh3v posted some resort ones that I love too. And the Ali....:girlsigh: I wish they would bring back the older Legacy!!

The Penelope shoppers are already at some outlets..you should call and ask, and maybe you can also do a charge send if they don't have it, or get on client track!

bravorodrig

along for the ride
Apr 9, 2007
GORGEOUS stuff!! I'm really loving those flip flops. Jeh3v posted some resort ones that I love too. And the Ali....:girlsigh: I wish they would bring back the older Legacy!!

The Penelope shoppers are already at some outlets..you should call and ask,

I might go back to the boutique and get the Geralynns that were $89... :P

is that the bleeker bucket? i really like it, just when they were out i didn't pay that much attention (yet) bkz i was new to coach.... now i wish i did... ;)

I don't think it's from the Bleeker line. I think it's an outlet line.