My 100th post!

puteri

May 15, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: I just realised that this is my 100th post:smile: ! I am always here reading, lurking or posting so I decided to post this milestone here! Just to say Hi! to everybody, to thanks Vlad for the wonderful forum! I love it here!!:love: :love: I have yet to buy any LV bags but I just love looking at everybody's bags old or new. They are all beautiful! I must have :drool: on thousands of bags amd wish someday I might get one. Maybe that day will come sooner!:smile:

Happy posting all!

100 posts and NO LV?! Get moving girl! You must have some amazing willpower! We'll even help you decide on which bag! :graucho:

100 posts and NO LV?! Get moving girl! You must have some amazing willpower! We'll even help you decide on which bag! :graucho:

Imagine that! I have joined tpf since May but I have so many expenses since then that LV takes the back seat! I've to pay for a vacation last june, hubby just replace my old car with a brand new car, my daughter just started braces, and I have to buy new washing machine! all in the space of 3 months! I guess I should be grateful with the brand new car! But my husband promised me that he will take a look at my Xmas list! I am to put an LV bag in there!
I am just so excited to get an LV bag than having the new car! How sick is that???

Imagine that! I have joined tpf since May but I have so many expenses since then that LV takes the back seat! I've to pay for a vacation last june, hubby just replace my old car with a brand new car, my daughter just started braces, and I have to buy new washing machine! all in the space of 3 months! I guess I should be grateful with the brand new car! But my husband promised me that he will take a look at my Xmas list! I am to put an LV bag in there!
I am just so excited to get an LV bag than having the new car! How sick is that???

What bag or bags are you thinking of asking Santa for? :graucho:

What bag or bags are you thinking of asking Santa for? :graucho:

I am not sure! I like so many bags! I am thinking of the bags in the mono line: speedy 25, Cite MM, the Alma , the papillon :confused1: the list is endless!!! I like the accessories too: the pochette wallet and the scarves! I have to make the final list or I will go :nuts: !!!!