Wow- gorgeous!

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I just love this- it must be soo soft :nuts: Makes me want to crawl inside :lol: But the price is insane- $1498! And I thought it was crazy for Coach to ask $800 for the Daphne bag! If this makes it to the outlets I'll definitely be tempted- but it'll have to be at least 50% off :lol:
77021_B4CN_d2.jpg

Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SHEARLING TRAVEL DUFFLE

Does anyone else have problems paying high prices for premium products from Coach when they offer so many sub-$50 items?

it's gorgeous but the price is insane

i believe this came out around the time elle's accessories featured a huge coach bag (somewhat like this one) that's either 698 or 798, so you might want to look at that if you're willing to spend half of 1498.

=) personally i like it but wished it was smaller, 26" is just wayyyyy to big, even for a big bag girl like me

I think its Coach Leather. I think of seen monograms of CLG Coach Leather Goods. I really don't care for the L. If it just had the C, I would like it better. But not at that price.

Love it but no way am I spending that kind of money on a Coach bag, even if I had the money to spend! Even at half the price...The outlets run so many great specials, there's no reason to spend that kind of money on a Coach.