Wow- gorgeous!

1. I just love this- it must be soo soft :nuts: Makes me want to crawl inside :lol: But the price is insane- $1498! And I thought it was crazy for Coach to ask $800 for the Daphne bag! If this makes it to the outlets I'll definitely be tempted- but it'll have to be at least 50% off :lol:
    [​IMG]

Coach - New COACH HAMPTONS SHEARLING TRAVEL DUFFLE

Does anyone else have problems paying high prices for premium products from Coach when they offer so many sub-$50 items?

2. it's gorgeous but the price is insane

i believe this came out around the time elle's accessories featured a huge coach bag (somewhat like this one) that's either 698 or 798, so you might want to look at that if you're willing to spend half of 1498.

=) personally i like it but wished it was smaller, 26" is just wayyyyy to big, even for a big bag girl like me

3. maybe i'm stupid, but whats the L for?

4. naaah:yucky: , IMO, that's gone too far of Coach:confused1: really!!, I'd rather pay for other designer brand, to be honest.:huh: for that price.;)

5. I like the bag but to much to pay for it.

6. Wow, I love that bag! Apart from those new Duffle bags I love the latest COACH bags and designs:love:

7. Maybe COACH LEGACY or something?

8. I think its Coach Leather. I think of seen monograms of CLG Coach Leather Goods. I really don't care for the L. If it just had the C, I would like it better. But not at that price.

9. there are so many other things i would rather spend my $1500 on than that...

10. Love it but no way am I spending that kind of money on a Coach bag, even if I had the money to spend! Even at half the price...The outlets run so many great specials, there's no reason to spend that kind of money on a Coach.

11. I agree!

12. i agree with MarieG and kallison :yes:

13. Love the bag, but wayyy to expensive!

14. :wtf: @ the price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice