24, Faubourg - Welcome back...

Awww Vlad, thank you SO much for replying to my message so promptly.

Thanks, Kou.

I admit that I am blubbering. LOL Thank you all so much. This thread wasn't necessary; I was actually hoping to "slip back in" quietly, but heck, a little fanfare doesn't hurt.

I'll post a little apology later. Gotta pick up my son from school. It's wonderful to be back.

Lucy

YAY!!!! Welcome back Lucy! We really missed you around here--although DH was probably thankful for your absence--without your gorgeous photos, there has been a *slight* slowdown in my H-buying! Hope to see more soon!

I'm so embarrassed. LOL I'm literally shaking.

Anyway, before I post anything else, here's what I wrote to Vlad just a few minutes ago:

Dear Vlad,

How are you? I am writing to ask if you would reconsider my membership. I have discussed this with former fellow tPFers and feel that I overreacted when I asked to be banned from the forum. You were right; it would have been best to simply log off and take a break. I'm afraid I was too much of a hothead and I apologize for making you and the mods work extra hard to smooth out the msbroberts fiasco. For this, I am sorry and hope you would reinstate my membership.

If something like this happens again, I will be sure to leave everything to the mods; and if I take things personally I will just step back and take a breather.

I wrote this to ***** (Greentea) yesterday and she suggested I include this in my message to you:

> I, Lucy, promise that if I get reinstated into tPF and encounter more
> scammers and trolls, will not get out the big guns and do another Charles
> Bronson on everyone. I will keep my guns tucked safely inside my authentic
> bags.

So there, I am crawling back to tPF and hope that you will give me a second chance. =) If not, I will understand completely. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Lucy

I also owe everyone an apology for being involved in the "drama" we had about a month ago, so I'll take care of that as soon as possible, okay?