I think I may have a Leopard Stephen on the way!!

gemski107

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
For the next couple of weeks me and my fiancee won't be able to see each other, i'm away for a few days, he's away as well and we're gonna miss each other like crazy!!

I've been talking about the Leopard Stephen since I first saw the pics of Kate Moss modelling it, and then I was even more crazy for it when I saw Jessica Simpson with it!

We said our goodbyes this morning and he said I would be getting a surprise when we're back together, I asked him to give me a clue what it may be, and he replied that he knows I'm gonna really love it, so fingers crossed it's a Leopard Stephen!!

I'll have to post pics when I get it!

For the next couple of weeks me and my fiancee won't be able to see each other, i'm away for a few days, he's away as well and we're gonna miss each other like crazy!!

I've been talking about the Leopard Stephen since I first saw the pics of Kate Moss modelling it, and then I was even more crazy for it when I saw Jessica Simpson with it!

We said our goodbyes this morning and he said I would be getting a surprise when we're back together, I asked him to give me a clue what it may be, and he replied that he knows I'm gonna really love it, so fingers crossed it's a Leopard Stephen!!

Could be an awesome gift :smile: good luck!

It's very sweet of him to suprise you with anything, but a POLLY would be the best gift ever!! :yahoo:

Here's to nice men/S.Os :drinks:

Congratulations!!
PS you have good taste in men.

Any new news on this HOT bag ?