A4 Roxy Tote advice pls....Maple this is all your fault!!

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
After reading Maple's comments about the A4 tote being a strong contender for my next new tote I've been seriously thinking about one.

I am using my Choc Mollie regularly and although I love her, she doesn't sit great on my shoulder. I really fancied an Elgin but have been hearing that she is very very heavy.

So, I popped into my local boutique and tried on a Roxy tote. The SA said it wasn't the A4 it was the regular but I really think it was too small to be the regular.

Guess what!!! I love it, it sat well of the shoulder and looked fab in the mirror.

:lol::nuts::wtf::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hmmmmm, now does anyone have an A4 Roxy tote? How do you find it? What kind of deal did you get?

I'm not sure what colour to get, my Mollie is choc and I fancied a black or oak Elgin so may go for something along those lines. I don't fancy the Ocean Blue or Fuschia at the outlets. Quite like the purple coated canvas but not sure if that's more of a winter colour than a summer colour.

What do you think?

Would I regret buying an A4 tote and not an Elgin. Oh i don't know!!!

I have the bright red vinyl A4 tote (recently purchased from a lovely fellow TPFer), it is the most versatile bag and I am now trying to decide whether to buy her an Ocean Blue friend.

Lovehandbags has a black Elgin available.
Why don't you try it and see if you like it more than the A4 tote?

I'm seriously considering getting the A4 too!

JJB, was it a choc Roxy A4? :nuts:

Lovehandbags has a black Elgin available.
Why don't you try it and see if you like it more than the A4 tote?

I'm seriously considering getting the A4 too!

JJB, was it a choc Roxy A4? :nuts:

Yes I was very tempted by the black Elgin on LHB but it was just a bit too ££££. Although I can't say that now after spending more than that at Bicester.....

Looks like Mollie is going to be going on Ebay now.

Come on Tiree - spill the beans! I popped in to Bicester on the way back from my mother's (with alzheimers) 80th birthday extravaganza, too traumatised to shop!!!!

Tiree, I was going to tell you that I love both my Elgin and Roxy A4 for different reasons, and that if you have an opportunity to get an Elgin to go for it because it's not THAT heavy, but it seems you've bought something already! :lol:

An A4 Roxy I presume?