A4 Roxy Tote advice pls....Maple this is all your fault!!

Inspire is a much more appropriate word :amuse:

Tiree, good for you - red - what kind of leather or is it a vinyl one?

a4 is a great bag, and will be perfect for summer - it's my hardest working Mulberry yet and couldn't be without it, it's the only Mulberry I will not part with.

Looking forward to the pictures and I really hope you like it when it arrives!

well done Tiree a4 roxy tote is a nice bag i have a navy vinyl one with gold hardwear and i love her and she has 2 pockets nside 1 zipped and a small one for a phone. very nice bag and with vinyl you dont have to worry about rain woooho:woohoo::yahoo:.

(only wish t had a zipper on the top, thats my only bug)

Inspire is a much more appropriate word :amuse:

Tiree, good for you - red - what kind of leather or is it a vinyl one?

a4 is a great bag, and will be perfect for summer - it's my hardest working Mulberry yet and couldn't be without it, it's the only Mulberry I will not part with.

Looking forward to the pictures and I really hope you like it when it arrives!

It's the leather one maple. I friend of mine has emailed me a photo of her one. The red is a bit different from what I expected so will wait and pass judgement when she arrives.

Is your one Oak Maple? Did you get yours in the sale?

Sounds lovely Tiree, red in leather - very nice!

Mine is oak - I had a tip off from Jenova, one of the brighton boutiques were willing to sell the a4 to me for £396 so snapped it up immediately - I was watching one on ebay at the same time but that went for more than what they sell at the outlets, so I got lucky thanks to Jenova's sharp eye.

Oh I don't know. I've picked up the phone twice already meaning to call and cancel before it's posted out.....here is what it will look like.

Attachments

• roxy tote.JPG
    roxy tote.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 53
I think it will work tbh Tiree you've got some really good neutrals in there and the red will perk it up. Fingerscrossed anyway, it is a beautiful red, will be particularly gorgeous for winter too.

I have to agree that red can go with neutrals easily. It's adds a bit of 'pop' to an outfit. I love the way the red isn't bright, it's a really reserved red, I seriously love it and really hope you will too Tiree. STUNNING!!!

Now where's that stretching machine..... I need to add at least 5 inches to my height!