If you could only have one....

A cles. Doesn't seem practical to many but: 1) I don't like spending a lot of money on something that is used to keep money (and yes, I've had my fair share of wallets crapping out on me, but I've found cheaper and very high-quality wallets from other brands) and 2) I don't like carrying a lot of cash/credit cards all at once; I like to bring what I need when I'm out. Plus it's got a little keychain to carry your keys. I'm always tempted to venture out and get an agenda or a poche toillete, but I know I wouldn't use it as much as I probably should.

It's a split tie between wallet and agenda. I don't have a wallet yet but I plan on getting it. I know I would use it every day for years to come...but I also use my agenda every.single.day.

so two it is! Agenda and Wallet (one of the longer ones with a zip pocket)

I prob say a wallet...but I also LOVE my agenda. I need to write everything down or I WILL forget it almost immediately, it is so nice, if a little impractical to some, to have soemthing pretty to write in. Plus I use it to hold all cards and receipts because I don't like to carry anything but cash and coins in my wallet. Sorry for the long post I am rambling a bit today :smile: