Cannot Believe The Seller Would Sell This Bag Without A Reserve and For So CHEAP!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
i know!

on both of them
i am so tempted to snatch up my dads credit card right now cuase hes sleeping and just explain it nicely later.

but i wont cause that would be mean and dishonest :smile:

Do a tolhaus on the feedback. lots of stinky smelling stuff. I would definitley ask about odors! I am new to LV so I don't have a clue on authenticity. I like the Chloe though - but I don't know about it's authenticity either!

the bag has a tag, I thought LV never sold bags with tags? (I could be be wrong...)

also, their name hints at 'drop shipping', which has a load of problems of its own

I don't think it's real. The seller is a second party seller. Not the owner of the bag. Vuitton does not wrap the handles. Plus the Sprouse line was made for (I think) one year. One time only. I would be wary of this.

I don't think it's real. The seller is a second party seller. Not the owner of the bag. Vuitton does not wrap the handles. Plus the Sprouse line was made for (I think) one year. One time only. I would be wary of this.

louis vuitton handles are always wrapped

all my bags came wrapped and all of my moms lv came wrapped too :flowers:

Jov: sometimes the SA takes off the plastic covering of the handles if you purchase at the store, but my mom always tells them to leave it on, and eluxury leaves on the plastic too :smile: