Celebrities you would NEVER be caught dead with...

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
With the gossip magazines and entertainment television programs bombarding us with all kinds of juicy celebrity tidbits, I was just wondering if there is any particular celebrity (or pseudo-celebrity) out there that you would never want to be caught (or photographed) with.

I have three and in no particular order of loathsomeness:

Tom Cruise...because he's become a complete nut, and I wouldn't want people to think I was a nut too.
Paris Hilton...sure I'd get publicity, but the wrong kind. I'd be afraid someone would come up to b*tch-slap her, and they'd get me instead.
Jessica Simpson...because I'd never want to be around her very weird father and her even weirder hairdresser.

Share any of your picks here. I'm dying to find out who gives you the heeby-geebies.:Push:

BTW, I'm not sure if this is a topic better discussed in the celebrity section of the forum. PTB, please feel free to move it around.

Tom Cruise, cause ditto Chloe he's a total freak. K-Fed, he's just disgusting. Lindsay Lohan cause there's always so many weird press stories about her; falling down in weird places, not wearing panties everywhere, etc. :rolleyes:

Paris.... no comment:confused1:
Tom Cruise.... because he's gotten really freaky with his Scientology stuff and everything! (Scientology freaks me out!)
Lindsay Lohan..... because there isn't much of a brain noticable....