*CLOSED* Authenticate This GOYARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank a lot! I would pass:supacool:

I have asked the seller for more photos of the bag, including the heat stamp inside the wallet as well as the snap. The deep red rust color is supposed to have a matching painted snap.

Just because there is no colon visible between the E and Goyard on one stamp does not make it a counterfeit. Because each canvas is handpainted there are often discrepencies, like a color or the half moon mark not being visible.

If the seller refuses to provide more photos then perhaps if you wish to buy then I would suggest paying with a credit card via PP and making sure your PP balance is 0, that way if you need to file an authenticity claim you will have Paypal to back you up and if they can't your credit card will. If you need more help the eBay subforum is very helpful with authenticity problems. Good luck!

No... see how much more space there is between the lettering and the chevrons in the BONZ photo?
The Bonz listing IMO... font is off, too much space between the lettering & the Chevrons, and the dustbag is def off IMO.
Awaiting AC to check the LV.

Lol...I made a post the the Goyard Scammer thread on eBay.
The goyard listing was either stolen from the thread above or from a Google search.
Both LV's are stolen photos as well...The croc one goes fro around 5k on ebay...she listed it for $700.

I took screenshots before the listings got pulled and posted them here http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/my-ebay-goyard-scammer-is-back-330917-55.html. The listings are down now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.