Help Me Pick A Color for THE PURSE style bag!

So you've ruled out Camel?

I think the Purse is such a classic shape. If it were me, I'd get something fairly neutral because it would lend itself well to the classic styling. White, camel, or pale rose would be sweet. Maybe not black, which might seem a bit grannyish in that style. JMO!!!!

^^lol at your signature line KristyDarling. Very cute!!

I have a bordeaux purse but I think any color would be nice. Not much help huh? I've been VERY lazy about posting any photos. I need to find a day when NO ONE is home so I can take out all my babies and photograph them. (shh...no one knows!)

So you've ruled out Camel?

I think the Purse is such a classic shape. If it were me, I'd get something fairly neutral because it would lend itself well to the classic styling. White, camel, or pale rose would be sweet. Maybe not black, which might seem a bit grannyish in that style. JMO!!!!

Nope, I didn't rule it out...;)

OOOHHH I like that gray too!
I already have a Blueberry City and a Griege First so those two colors are out...I'm going to Barney's this weekend so I'm hoping they have a Camel something to see IRL first...tedstar had a Grenet Purse just listed and I was very tempted...decisions decisions LOL!!!