Lexington or Reade PM

Reade PM or Lexington, which would you choose?

• Lexington

• Reade PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
If you had to choose just one, would you get the Lexington or the Reade PM. I won't use it daily because I hope to get a Batignolles Horizontal one day for every day use however for days when I want a cute little bag I would like a vernis item.

It seems the Lexington can be worn a bit dressier and on the shoulder with an extender however it is very small and can fit very little. And the Reade PM can fit quite a bit more but is handheld and with the open top things can fall out.

Which would you get if you could only get one?

the Reade is evidently more practicaly, since it can hold more and is probably more worth it. i tried the Lexington on in the store once, and it was ridiculously small

the Reade is evidently more practicaly, since it can hold more and is probably more worth it.

Agreed. :yes: I heard the Lexington is much smaller than the regular pochettes due to the patent leather...It doesn't stretch or expand very much. So the Reade is definitely more practical!

i have a Lexington, and it's pretty tiny... it's a great bag for a nice evening out, if you don't carry much. i think the Reade pm is better choice, because it's bigger... despite being open top, and handheld, it's still a very cute bag!

I am voting for the lexington even though I agree that the reade is more practical and you would probably get more use out of it. The reade fits A TON more than the lexington and things wont really fall out. I had a bag similar to the reade and I used it almost ALL the time. The lexington you would definitely not be able to use often but I love it as it is the epitomey of classy. It would look great for a nice dinner out and its fuss free because you can carry it on your shoulder. You can fit a thin cell phone, thin wallet and some makeup. I think even my small camera may be a tight fit.

I have both. I love the lexington for evenings out too. The reade is nice for a day trip out when you want to have a cute bag on your arm. So I guess it depends on whether you'll be using it for days or evenings....either is beautiful, so you can't go wrong! :smile: