Your Dior Collection - Pics & Chat

My first Dior and it is such a beautiful and versatile bag. I fell in love with this color and love how it pops against black.

Attachments

• dior_resize.jpg
    dior_resize.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1,623
  • dior1_resize.jpg
    dior1_resize.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 1,676
My first Dior and it is such a beautiful and versatile bag. I fell in love with this color and love how it pops against black.
WOW I don't remember ever seeing this color in the store. It is absolutely gorgeous. That style of bag is the best also. I love that there are so many options for wearing the chain strap.

I don't have a picture of my entire collection, and I've actually just moved so they're a bit scattered. But this was my very first and so very special to me :smile: I had always wanted a Lady Dior so I was beyond thrilled when my boyfriend gave this to me, even though I got denim transfer on my second wear! The people at Dior SFA are incredible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 1,508
I don't have a picture of my entire collection, and I've actually just moved so they're a bit scattered. But this was my very first and so very special to me :smile: I had always wanted a Lady Dior so I was beyond thrilled when my boyfriend gave this to me, even though I got denim transfer on my second wear! The people at Dior SFA are incredible.

h you got the Rose Poudre Lady Dior! It's one of the most angelic pink colours I've ever seen, especially when paired with champagne gold hardware.

Avoid wearing denim and other dark colour-fast fabrics with light leathers. You can always pair it with a ligh-coloured blouse (do not tuck it in your pants) or short day dress on top of your jeans so that the bag will touch your dress/blouse instead of the denim.

My latest collection after getting rid of some. I love the vintage logo look.

Nice collection! Your love of the vintage logo look definitely shows :biggrin:

My favourite "vintage" logo bag is the logo Boston bag from the Dior Vintage Traveler collection from 2006 with the big aged metal and leather-inlaid CD plaque.

Nice collection! Your love of the vintage logo look definitely shows :biggrin:

My favourite "vintage" logo bag is the logo Boston bag from the Dior Vintage Traveler collection from 2006 with the big aged metal and leather-inlaid CD plaque.

Thank you averagejoe! Next dior on my wish list will be a leather gaucho :smile: