Your Dior Collection - Pics & Chat

Hello, i made posts in other thread before. But wanted to share my old (earrings), current (bag) and about to (scarf) purchase here. Got my first LD weeks before, and i decided to find her a matching scarf/twilly! Now in the boutique, and yes the SA is very pleasant too. Loving this bag and the scarf! View attachment 3015711View attachment 3015712
Beautiful, love the toning scarf you've used, great combination ❤️

Hi everyone! Been lurking on this forum for years now, and this is my first post. I'm excited to share with you my latest acquisition from two days ago, a mini Diorissimo, featured with its larger sibling, a medium Diorissimo that I got this June!
Both are tri-colours from S/S 2015 and both were last pieces at the store when I got them, so I took it as a sign from the universe that I should just pull the trigger (that's what happens when a Libra goes shopping :biggrin:). I thought I was pretty lucky to still be able to get the S/S combination in December! The mini's colour names are Dune, Celeste and Jaune Vif. The medium's names, I'm unsure. If anyone knows, please educate me!

That brings me to a tally of 4 Dior purses (one size each) and I hope that will put a significant pause to my lust. Medium tri-colour Diorissimo (for A4 size), a violet Charming Lock from 2009 (for paperback books), a Rouge Vif GHW medium Lady Dior (for fancier occasions), and this mini tri-colour Diorissimo for more casual occasions.

I thought about a small Diorama (too small to hold my essentials) or mini Be Dior (the solid colours looked plain to me) for a small casual bag, but in the end, I simply couldn't resist how beautifully made the mini-Diorissimo was. Its gorgeous yellow handle was like a flame drawing the moth that was me :P

Wishing you all happy holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_2440.JPG
    IMG_2440.JPG
    462.3 KB · Views: 1,046
Reactions: takumiii
Hi everyone! Been lurking on this forum for years now, and this is my first post. I'm excited to share with you my latest acquisition from two days ago, a mini Diorissimo, featured with its larger sibling, a medium Diorissimo that I got this June!
Both are tri-colours from S/S 2015 and both were last pieces at the store when I got them, so I took it as a sign from the universe that I should just pull the trigger (that's what happens when a Libra goes shopping :biggrin:). I thought I was pretty lucky to still be able to get the S/S combination in December! The mini's colour names are Dune, Celeste and Jaune Vif. The medium's names, I'm unsure. If anyone knows, please educate me!

That brings me to a tally of 4 Dior purses (one size each) and I hope that will put a significant pause to my lust. Medium tri-colour Diorissimo (for A4 size), a violet Charming Lock from 2009 (for paperback books), a Rouge Vif GHW medium Lady Dior (for fancier occasions), and this mini tri-colour Diorissimo for more casual occasions.

I thought about a small Diorama (too small to hold my essentials) or mini Be Dior (the solid colours looked plain to me) for a small casual bag, but in the end, I simply couldn't resist how beautifully made the mini-Diorissimo was. Its gorgeous yellow handle was like a flame drawing the moth that was me :P

Super gorgeous! Congratulations! And welcome to TPF (officially)!

The two main colours of your medium Diorissimo are Fuchsia Cosmopolitan and Bleu de Minuit. I'm not 100% sure of the colour on the side, but it looks like Dune, the same as the colour on the front of your mini Diorissimo.

The two main colours of your medium Diorissimo are Fuchsia Cosmopolitan and Bleu de Minuit. I'm not 100% sure of the colour on the side, but it looks like Dune, the same as the colour on the front of your mini Diorissimo.

You know, at first I thought it was Dune too, but when I got home to compare, I found that the side colour and inner pouch of the medium Diorissimo is a pale baby pink. This photo was taken at the store when I bought the medium a couple of months ago, the colours are probably clearer.

I noticed that in the mini, there is an extra hook in the bag much like the medium one to which we can tie the accompanying pouch. It's a nice thought, but since the mini doesn't come with a pouch, I wonder what sort of accessory can fit in it to make use of the hook?

Attachments

• IMG_2451.JPG
    IMG_2451.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,003
You know, at first I thought it was Dune too, but when I got home to compare, I found that the side colour and inner pouch of the medium Diorissimo is a pale baby pink. This photo was taken at the store when I bought the medium a couple of months ago, the colours are probably clearer.

I noticed that in the mini, there is an extra hook in the bag much like the medium one to which we can tie the accompanying pouch. It's a nice thought, but since the mini doesn't come with a pouch, I wonder what sort of accessory can fit in it to make use of the hook?

The sides could be Rose Poudre, then, although I'm not sure.

You can use the hook inside to attach your key ring or a small cosmetics pouch.

These colors are so fabulous!! Wow! What great finds! I love the bold fuchsia and blue together, my favorite color combination! And the softness and delicate nature of the mini one is so pretty. Congrats on such great pieces!

These colors are so fabulous!! Wow! What great finds! I love the bold fuchsia and blue together, my favorite color combination! And the softness and delicate nature of the mini one is so pretty. Congrats on such great pieces!

Thank you! I was super lucky to snag them. In general, tricolours are very limited in terms of quantity per boutique, so both times I got the last piece (not taking into account the floor model of course). I keep telling myself I should be content now, but I want moooooore. HELP!