Your Dior Collection - Pics & Chat

My lady dior medium in purple. $3700. Bought at Dior Boutique. I got it shipped to me, but I didn't see the tag anywhere. Do anyone here have the same experience? View attachment 2426534

The bag currently retails for $3,900 now!

From my experience sometimes the tag is given and sometimes its not since it gets misplaced in the boutique if its not attached by the white string. You can always ask your SA to mail you one.

Yep. The price increased again. I bought it in mid Aug this year, two weeks after the price increase back then. If I had found this color earlier, I would have saved myself $300+ :sad:

It's been a while so I'm not sure if they can find me the tag even I ask for it now. When I checked the bag in store, the tag is still attached to the bag. I thought SA did that deliberately, I don't know why though.

The bag currently retails for $3,900 now!

From my experience sometimes the tag is given and sometimes its not since it gets misplaced in the boutique if its not attached by the white string. You can always ask your SA to mail you one.

Just got my third Dior!!!

Size: medium
Texture: lamb skin
Color: tri-color- bright pink+orange+pale pink
Season: Winter 2013
Price: $4200 (not including tax)
Place of purchase: Bloomingdales, NY

Attachments

• photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,448
Lady dior

6 or 7 years ago? Don't really remember

One of my favourite purse

It's really difficult to show the real colour on photos, but if you see it in real, you will know how gorges it is.

View attachment 2486910

I saw it once in real life at Dior Holt Renfrew and it was divine! Really love the sueded goatskin.

View attachment 2487220 dior bags i bought in 2013:heart:

Wow! So many beautiful Diors! Didn't know that the mini Diorissimo came in this combination. So gorgeous!