Your Dior Collection - Pics & Chat

LOVE your Dior Soft in Black ~ I have the same one in Pale Pink! Love the old style so much better, everything about it, pinched sides, grommets surrounded by lambskin, handles, etc. Hope you love it too.
Baghagg, Thanks you :smile: Yes, I love it. Dior Soft bag is a pratical ans comfortable bag.
Im sure that your Dior Soft bag in Pale Pink is gorgeous. I love pink bags. More the colors are gorgeous in the DIOR collection.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403198807.227467.jpg
My little family, started in 2013. It all started with the pink cannage heels, followed by the Miss Dior wallet from my husband (30th birthday gift). Then came the tribal earrings and scarf. A fall trip to Paris brought the Granville Polochon in deerskin. Finally, the black cannage slingbacks earlier this year. I wear them often to the office.

my little family.... large grey lady dior, large beige miss dior, black lambskin clutch and my 1 pr of gold/silver tribal earrings....

Attachments

• IMG_00001606_opt.jpg
    IMG_00001606_opt.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,916
  • IMG_00001607_opt.jpg
    IMG_00001607_opt.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,944
  • IMG_00001608_opt.jpg
    IMG_00001608_opt.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,920
View attachment 2657589
My little family, started in 2013. It all started with the pink cannage heels, followed by the Miss Dior wallet from my husband (30th birthday gift). Then came the tribal earrings and scarf. A fall trip to Paris brought the Granville Polochon in deerskin. Finally, the black cannage slingbacks earlier this year. I wear them often to the office.

so lovely and so luck to shop dior in paris!! wow!!:smile:

View attachment 2657589

I must have missed this post! What a beautiful Dior collection!