Who's going to get what!?

If you mean sale ones they had the pebbled beige cookie lily and I think there may have been a silky snake one. They had the holiday bayswaters (I think) and the fudge heritage bays which I assume will be in the sale. I think I saw a pebbled beige bays in the window but I may have dreamt it! I really wish I had had more time to take everything down. I asked them for a sale list but they couldn't print one. Really best to give them a ring - sorry, I feel like I'm not being much help now!

If you mean sale ones they had the pebbled beige cookie lily and I think there may have been a silky snake one. They had the holiday bayswaters (I think) and the fudge heritage bays which I assume will be in the sale. I think I saw a pebbled beige bays in the window but I may have dreamt it! I really wish I had had more time to take everything down. I asked them for a sale list but they couldn't print one. Really best to give them a ring - sorry, I feel like I'm not being much help now!

Thanks! You are helpful actually! I'll give them a call as well ;)

Thanks Cocorose, I'm debating how much usage I would get out of the Fudge/Khaki compared to the Black. I'm so boring and if in doubt go for black but I did set out with the intention of a more neutral toned bag.

I'm the same, I always stick to black or oak and keep saying I will one day go mad and get a brighter colour. But like you say the fudge and khaki colours are quite neutral and a bit less boring :smile:

Having checked out m.com USA, I'm tempted by Evelina or possibly Taylor. Has anyone seen the Summer Khaki colour irl, how light is it? I'm totally in love with the Fudge Evelina but not sure it would stay pristine with me...

just received the Taylor in Summer Khaki and I love it. It is light but not as light as some of the Mulberrys - so I feel it is more practical for me. :smile:

Yes, I'm having the same doubts. However, I love that it has a zipper in the top, and that there is an outer pocket (something I'm always missing in other Muls)
And the price with 50% will be very good...

My Harriet arrived yesterday and I LOVE it! I know what you mean about it not being as exciting as some of the Mulberrys but I think I will get a lot of use out of this one (therefore have justified the expense to myself! :smile: And it was a bargain in the Matches sale!!

just received the Taylor in Summer Khaki and I love it. It is light but not as light as some of the Mulberrys - so I feel it is more practical for me. :smile:
Congrats! Would be great to see a pic of this one on. I would really like to go for a more neutral shade, to cheer up my darker winter coats. Do you think it is a shade/bag that you might use through the winter months? I only ask as I don't use my oak Mitzy as much in winter, however it's the buffalo leather one, if it was pebbled leather I probably would.:P